8th March 2012
making healthy snacks for work <3
Go to Whole Foods on Sunday and picks up the following items:
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 head celery
- 5 assorted bell peppers
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 1 cup 0% Fage Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 large lemon
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
Then do the following:
- Clean all vegetables and cuts celery and peppers into bite size pieces.
- Separate vegetables into 5 sandwich-size ziploc bags.
- Adds dill and lemon juice to the Greek yogurt and mix well, then store it in a tupperware container.
- On Monday morning, bring all 5 veggie bags and the yogurt mix to the office.